Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Countdown Begins!

          In sixty-nine days, my 1st novel will be available to readers!  I feel like I've been pregnant for the last three years and an induction date has finally been set.


                                                    (image credit:  photostock.com)



          Like any expectant mother, I'm alternating between feelings of excitement at bringing something new into the world and worry for what the world will do to my little one.  Will readers hold this piece of me lovingly and with appreciation?  Or will they dropkick it into a corner and run screaming from the room?

          Ya'll play nice with my baby!


           Here's the official release from my publisher/midwife:

          
           http://worldweaverpress.com/news-and-blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment