Search This Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Fire in the Tub: Throwback Thursday Edition!

Happy Thursday and Day After Christmas!  I hope everyone has had a very merry holiday season including celebrations free of worry, stress, or loved ones slapped with a ham from across the dinner table--even if they really did deserve it.



The Lowery-Combs bunch had a great Christmas...despite our squirrel infestation--thanks to all of you who have sent in tips on dealing with that rascally bunch, btw--the loss of our beloved house cat Strawberry (I think the squirrels may have done it), and the hubs hospitalization until 2 p.m. Christmas Eve.  We are a look-on-the-bright-side crew if nothing else!  This year the bright side just happened to be that Momma got an iPad for Christmas!  The perfect gadget for drowning out electrifying squirrel, a six-year-old's pleas for a new kitten, and a full grown man's swearing to have a heart attack--for real his time!--unless I rub his back, let him hold the television remote control, cook a pot roast without celery, hang his t-shirts from inside and not by stretching out the collar, etc, etc, etc.

In honor of the ebook and app Spending Spree Extravaganza I've undertaken today in celebration of my new toy...and hubby's not dropping dead just yet, I'm rerunning a post from last Christmas about my very 1st e-reader, the KindleFire HD:  a devise I still highly recommend even though I'm now the owner of an iPad or what my friend Danny Self calls  "a Kindle Killer".

This particular post wasn't one of my most viewed this past year, but I think it's some of my best work.  Maybe visions of all that is me in my bathtub are too much for some people?  Come to think of it, maybe this is what made the cat run away.

Enjoy!



Through the Wormhole: Confessions of a Bookworm: Fire in the Tub!: I believe the Book to be a sacred object—the heft of one held tightly in my hands or lying open in my lap is a tangible reminder of how a p...

1 comment:

  1. confront your cheating spouse with evidence,i was able to spy on my cheating husband's phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ....you can contact 'hackingloop6@gmail. c o m' call and text on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785,for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more,viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger,calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely,cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages,also improve credit cards his services are cheap.. and please tell him i referred you to him .

    ReplyDelete